Renters are required to show proof of insurance with WEST Performing Arts listed as “additional insured”. If you do not carry insurance, WEST can offer sponsorship through our insurance called wesTap.
Rental fees must be paid according to the following schedule:
- 50% of total rental contract is due at contract signing.
- 50% (the remaining balance) is due 30 (thirty) days before scheduled event
For information on renting the Broadway Playhouse for classes or an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831.425.WEST (9378).
|Event Type||Facility Fee||wesTap Fee|
|Performance||$180 Flat Fee||$30/day|
|The fee is based on the wesTap Use Fee Schedule of February 2015|
Click here to download the Fee Schedule.
- WEST reserves the right to turn down any rental request that we suspect may be detrimental to the building, programs, staff or reputation of WEST Creative Performing Arts and/or the Santa Crus Art League.
- WEST does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran.
- All renters must be 18 years or older.
- All requests MUST be received through the online request form.
- All requests are processed in the order they are received.